Joseph Wolfe is an attorney with Hall Render, the largest healthcare-focused law firm in the country. Mr. Wolfe supports high-performing hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and other healthcare organizations nationwide on complex financial, legal, regulatory, and strategic issues both as a consultant and attorney, depe Read more
In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide practical guidance regarding physician employment contracts, including key regulatory requirements, key provisions and common compensation and common compensation models.
Why Should You Attend:
Today the health care industry is seeing unprecedented levels of physician employment.
This webinar will discuss key business, legal and compensation issues that should be considered when developing physician employment agreements.
The webinar will focus on key regulatory requirements, key provisions, compensation terms, fair market value considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
• Describe best practices for developing, negotiating, implementing and auditing physician employment arrangements
• Discuss fraud and abuse considerations, such as compliance with the Stark and Kickback Laws
• Review compensation and contracting processes
• Discuss common compensation models for employed physicians
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• In-House Counsel
• Health Care Compliance Officers
• Health Care Human Resources
• Health Care CFOs
• Health Care executives