Donna K Olheiser, AAP, is the vice president of Education Services and founder of Dynamic Mastership, LLC. She is an enthusiastic and energetic Certified Master Trainer with over 14 years’ training experience. She has designed and facilitated over 100 training sessions each year with her exp Read more
Every financial institution, Third-Party Service Provider and Third-Party Sender that provide any function within the ACH Network is required to complete the annual ACH Audit for Rules Compliance.
This session will outline the Audit process according to Appendix 8 in the NACHA Operating Rules and what elements of your ACH program need to be checked and verified to ensure compliance with these Rules.
This session will cover the General Audit Requirements along with the specifics for the RDFI and ODFI processes and what types of questions to ask and things to look for when completing your annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit.
The NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines require that all participating depository financial institutions, third-party senders and third-party service providers that provide ACH services conduct an annual ACH audit to be performed by December 31 of each year (ACH Rules, Appendix Eight). By each participant performing the annual ACH audit, this helps ensure that electronic payments work safely and efficiently for all users. Attend this webinar to gain an understanding of general audit requirements, the functions of a Receiving Depository Financial Institution (RDFI) and also for an Originating Depository Financial Institution (ODFI).
• General Audit Requirements
• Previous Audits
• Receiving Depository Financial Institution (RDFI)
• Returns, stops and WSUDS
• Originating Depository Financial Institution (ODFI)
• ODFI Agreements
• Exposure Limits
• Originator Obligations
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Financial Institution Professionals (New/Current Operations Staff)
• Banking Operations Managers and Staff
• Compliance and Risk Professionals
• Treasury Management Professionals
• Aspiring and Current AAPs (Accredited ACH Professionals)
• Payroll Processors
• Company / Business Owners (Originators)
• Banking Managers/ Supervisors
• Third-Party Service Providers and Third-Party Senders
• Audit and Compliance Personnel / Risk Managers